Welcome back to the Warren Public Library for its annual Open House during the Warren Tree Lighting Ceremony on Saturday, December 3, 2022 from 4-6 PM.
Stop by and enjoy hot apple cider and cookies along with the music of the Dee Gees (Greg Afton & Co.)
Books and gift items will also be for sale in the lobby.
Also that day:
- Santa arrives at 4 PM by Fire Truck at Mason’s Grill
- Fire Pits & S’mores on the Common
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Quaboag High School Chorus
- Line dancing on the Common
- Wreaths for Sale by the Warren Fireman’s Association
- Make an Ornament at Glenda’s
- Open Houses also at Mason’s Grille & Children’s Activities at Warren Water District
- Vendors & Refreshments
- Tree Lighting on the Common at 6 PM
You must be logged in to post a comment.